Goal and Strategies
Goal：Create and maintain a positive and proactive environment that fosters the development of the four basic English skills.
Strategy: “Open. Fun. Effective.”
- Clearly defined school roles and duties ※Sports Day, FF, etc., will be the responsibility of the project manager for that event.
- Effective class composition ※Considering the number of teachers, number of classes per week, and the level of each student
- Targeted Website ※ Ask yourself: “If you look at our website, do you understand everything?”
- Textbooks and yearly curriculum ※Everything should fit within the Class Map.
- Usage and dispersal/distribution of the Weekly Report
- Authentic and objective assessment with the IPT
- English Department pod-based research classes ※Producing lesson plans
- Global English
- Study of English as a lingua franca (working language/unifying language)
- Support the Exchange Program and Japanese faculty
English Department Administrative Duties Descriptions
Expectations for English Teachers
For everyone, good quality lessons come first. How do we measure it? These are the dimensions should also be considered when planning.
In addition to qualified lessons, the English teachers are also to adhere the following abilities on daily school duties: